Yu Tailored Grey Wool Pants
The Yu Tailored Pants are a sophisticated take on traditional tailored mens trousers. They are full length and can be worn long or rolled up. They feature a double tuck front, jet pockets at the front and buttoned vent pockets on the booty. Made from a Japanese Flannel Wool, these pants are so soft and warm.
Ethically made in Melbourne, Australia
These are fitted through the waist and relaxed through the hips and legs.
Model Mia, is 181cm and wears a size 10.
FABRIC & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Gentle cool hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not wring
- Dry flat in shade
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry cleanable
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Orders within Australia are sent via Australia Post, Express Post Service
- International orders are sent via DHL Express International Shipping Go Green Climate Neutral
- Arrives in a Caves Collect drawstring bag
- See all shipping and delivery information here
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Returns are eligible for Exchange or Store Credit
- All 'Almost Gone' purchases are final sale
- See all Returns & Exchange information here
ASK A QUESTION
Nice fit. I love pleated pants!
Hugs the hip and waist nicely but still with space for comfort and movement. Pleats and tailoring keep them looking sharp
Great design and look fantastic on.
The first time I put them on they were a bit tight but gave a bit as I wore them.
Love how they feel, you can definitely tell they are made from great quality fabric.
Really flattering, and can so easily be dressy or casual. Suuuuper comfy and flattering.