Fred Oat Linen Blazer
The Fred Blazer is a button front, masculine style, tailored blazer made from a heavy-weight Japanese Linen. It features functional welt pockets, peak lapels and buttons at the wrists. This classic blazer is designed to be worn for all occasions from relaxed too formal.
Wear with the Ada Oat Linen Shorts or Yu Tailored Oat Linen Pants to create a suit.
Ethically made in Melbourne, Australia
This blazer has an oversized fit. If you prefer a smaller fit, we recommend going down a size.
In order of appearance ; Halla is 173cm and wears size 6. Badé is 171cm and wears a size 8. Miki is 175cm and wears size 8.
FABRIC & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Orders within Australia are sent via Australia Post, Express Post Service
- International orders are sent via DHL Express International Shipping Go Green Climate Neutral
- Arrives in a Caves Collect drawstring bag
- See all shipping and delivery information here
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Returns are eligible for Exchange or Store Credit
- All 'Almost Gone' purchases are final sale
- See all Returns & Exchange information here
ASK A QUESTION
Our customer care team is here to answer all your questions about fit and sizing.
Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions
Exactly what I was looking for, Melbourne made, natural materials and can be worn over many outfits
Thank you Caves Collect for making such well-made, functional, and gorgeous lifetime staples. Beautifully constructed and it elevates any outfit. Perfectly polished outer layer for spring-summer. I really appreciated the customer service from the team as well.
Love it, love it ! Fitted and neat structure around shoulders. Clean lines
Love this blazer. I was looking for a chic, classic staple to help build my capsule wardrobe and this is perfect. Extremely well made and excellent quality fabric. Only criticism I have is that it is a little long for shorter people such as myself.