Fred Oat Linen Japanese Blazer
The Fred Blazer is a button front, masculine style, tailored blazer made from a heavy-weight Japanese Linen. It features functional welt pockets, peak lapels and buttons at the wrists. This classic blazer is designed to be worn for all occasions from relaxed too formal.
Wear with the Ada Oat Linen Shorts or Yu Tailored Oat Linen Pants to create a suit.
Ethically made in Melbourne, Australia
This blazer has an oversized fit. If you prefer a smaller fit, we recommend going down a size.
In order of appearance ; Halla is 173cm and wears size 6. Badé is 171cm and wears a size 8. Miki is 175cm and wears size 8.
FABRIC & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Orders within Australia are sent via Australia Post, Express Post Service
- International orders are sent via DHL Express International Shipping Go Green Climate Neutral
- Arrives in a Caves Collect drawstring bag
- See all shipping and delivery information here
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Returns are eligible for Exchange or Store Credit
- All 'Almost Gone' purchases are final sale
- See all Returns & Exchange information here
ASK A QUESTION
Our customer care team is here to answer all your questions about fit and sizing.
Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions
Lovely high quality fabric, timeless, clean cut, can dress it up or down, beautiful staple garment.
The Fred Blazer is my absolute favourite! I now have it in 3 fabrics. The most flattering cut ever and beautifully made
It’s well made with quality fabrics and is super flattering! Great combination of being more masculine but having shape so it’s not overwhelming. I’ve worn it heaps since purchasing and I always get compliments!
Beautiful, classic piece which creates a fantastic suit paired with my black linen Yu trousers. I bought one size up to ensure I had space under the arms to wear knits. I may get the shoulders slightly tailored, but otherwise a great fit.