Tessa Chocolate Silk Top
The Tessa Top is a sophisticated take on the classic singlet top, featuring a key hole an Akoya Shell Button fastening. Its wide adjustable straps cut a flattering shape on the body. Made from beautiful Silk Crepe De Chine which drapes beautifully.
Ethically made in Melbourne, Australia
It is designed to be a slightly relaxed fit.
Model 1 Mia, is 181cm and wears a size 8. Model 2 Fabienne, is 175cm and is wearing size 8
FABRIC & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Gentle cool hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not wring
- Dry flat in shade
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry cleanable
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Orders within Australia are sent via Australia Post, Express Post Service
- International orders are sent via DHL Express International Shipping Go Green Climate Neutral
- Arrives in a Caves Collect drawstring bag
- See all shipping and delivery information here
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Returns are eligible for Exchange or Store Credit
- All 'Almost Gone' purchases are final sale
- See all Returns & Exchange information here
ASK A QUESTION
Our customer care team is here to answer all your questions about fit and sizing.
Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions
Versatile, dress up or down, flattering on my broad shoulders.
Tessa Silk White Top
A really versatile white silk top. The cropped design is perfect for high waisted pants, shorts and skirts. The thick straps give the top nice structure compared with a normal cami top. I love the button detail at the back.