SHOWROOM MANAGER / ECOMMERCE COORDINATOR
Position Type: Part Time - Permanent
Location: Abbotsford, Melbourne, AUSTRALIA
Reports to: Owner / Director
Melbourne based label Caves Collect was established in 2014 by Johanna Howe and Sarah Russell. The label exemplifies an elegance which is both easy and honest, focusing on ethical wardrobe classics made from premium materials.
All Caves Collect clothing and leather goods are made in Melbourne – Australia.
The Showroom Manager and Ecommerce Coordinator role is a varied and stimulating role in this exciting young company. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn on the ground the often complex and multidimensional nature of running a small clothing and leather goods business.
Important aspects of this role include managing and running the Showroom and Showroom appointments Thursday - Saturday. Working closely with the director to streamline processes and work towards achieving long term goals in this small business. Responsibilities of this role include maintaining and strategically organising the back of house and completing all inventory-related tasks to ensure the utmost inventory accuracy. Also continuing to develop the brand's vision through customer service and marketing activities. This role is flexible depending on the applicant.
Generous clothing allowance and discounts.
Located at the beautiful Abbotsford Convent.
Supportive and female led friendly environment.
Highly Organised and ability to self manage time
Intermediate to High level skills in Microsoft Suite, in particular Excel / Google Sheets
Prefered but not necessary
Experience in Shopify
Customer Service Experience
Experience Working in the Fashion Industry
Tertiary qualification in a relevant field
Retail : Working in the showroom
- Setting up and organising the Showroom.
- High level of customer service especially with private appointments.
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness, presentation and tidiness of the Showroom and one's self.
- Maintaining tidiness of clothing in the showroom to the utmost standard
- Ironing / steaming / cutting loose threads / lint rolling
- Liaising with Eporo to get hems altered for customers
- Maintaining relationships with regular clientele
- Monthly stocktakes
- Assist in organising and setting up of Pop Up shops and Trunk Shows.
- Work at Pop Up stores and Trunk Shows if required.
Customer Service : Manage customer enquiries in a timely, personable and informative manner while promptly dealing with any shipping, order or availability issues.
- Ensure customer enquiries via email are replied to within 24-hours (Thurs-Fri) in a personable and informative manner.
- Promptly deal with any shipping or order issues
- Ensure orders are shipping on time and communicate with customers of any expected delays.
ECommerce : Assist in running and maintaining the Caves Collect e-commerce Shopify platform and all associated apps to ensure seamless functionality.
- Update the Ecommerce store stock levels in a timely manner
- Update the Ecommerce store with new products.
- Update product information and images when necessary.
- Maintain all Ecommerce store Apps.
- Advise team when ongoing styles are running low.
Production : Be there to assist the Production Coordinator with any important immediate tasks that need to be attended to as a matter of priority.
- Compiling production packs
- Receiving new production from factory
- Quality Control
- Invoice quantity checks
Photoshoots : Be there to assist the director and marketing activities.
- Assist in the production photo shoots
Administration : Maintain general office administration.
- Maintain strong communication with team. Answer emails, texts etc in a timely manner.
- Update and maintain ASANA. Check off tasks as they are completed and communicate with team of any deadline changes.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Applications close on Monday the 18th December 2023