Gabe Black Japanese Cotton Skirt
The Gabe wrap skirt is an A line mini skirt made in a sturdy Japanese drill cotton and fully lined in cotton poplin. It features a full front wrap secured with a button and hardware slider for an adjustable waist. The back has panels for a shaped fit from the waist and across the booty.
Easy to style with a crisp utility finish the Gabe skirt is also available in an almond colour option.
Designed and ethically made in Melbourne, Australia, with premium Japanese Fabric.
This skirt fits true to size. The front wrap internally buttons on the wearer’s right, with an external slider and tab on the wearers left. The tab and slider can be used to cinch or loosen the waist around 2cm from the stated measurements.
In order of appearance:
Miki wears size 8. Miki's measurements are as follows: Height - 178cm, Waist - 68cm, Hip - 91cm
Badé wears size 8. Badé's measurements are as follows: Height - 179cm, Waist - 61cm, Hip - 95cm.
Bianca wears size 8. Bianca's measurements are as follows: Height - 180cm, Waist - 68cm, Hip - 92cm.
FABRIC & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
100% Midweight luxe Japanese Cotton drill
- Warm hand
- Wash separately
- Do not bleach
- Dry flat in shade
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry Cleanable
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Orders within Australia are sent via Australia Post, Express Post Service
- International orders are sent via DHL Express International Shipping Go Green Climate Neutral
- Arrives in a Caves Collect drawstring bag
- See all shipping and delivery information here
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Returns are eligible for Exchange or Store Credit
- All 'Almost Gone' purchases are final sale
- See all Returns & Exchange information here
ASK A QUESTION
I have wide hips and was pleased with how it fits. Super flattering design and versatile with many outfits. An everyday essential for summer- that will get lots of love on my upcoming overseas trip