Margot Walnut Knit
The Margot Knit is slim fitting with a slightly cropped length. It is designed to be worn with high waist pants / skirts etc. It has a flattering and elegant cut with a refined silhouette. It has a fitted rib feature at the waist and cuffs, which accentuates the smallest part of your waist and wrists.
The Margot Knit is made in one of the last remaining knit factories in Australia. We are proud to be producing our knitwear in Australia and supporting local manufacturing.
This luxe premium Italian Cashwool yarn is sourced from a mill in Borgosesia, Italy which runs on 100% green energy. It is characterised by it's lightweight, soft hand feel and anti-pilling properties, meaning it looks fresh after years of wear.
The Margot Knit has a small fit, we recommend sizing up.
Model 1, Mahishee is 176cm and wears size 10, Model 2, Bade is 179cm and wears size 10, Model 3, Amina is 174cm and wears size 8, Model 4, Mia is 181cm and wears a size 12.
FABRIC & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Gentle cool hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not wring
- Dry flat in shade
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry cleanable
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Orders within Australia are sent via Australia Post, Express Post Service
- International orders are sent via DHL Express International Shipping Go Green Climate Neutral
- Arrives in a Caves Collect drawstring bag
- See all shipping and delivery information here
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Returns are eligible for Exchange or Store Credit
- All 'Almost Gone' purchases are final sale
- See all Returns & Exchange information here
ASK A QUESTION