Frank Green Wrap Skirt
or 4 fortnightly payments of AUD $47.50 with afterpay
This item is unavailable , if you would like to be notified of when it's back in stock please enter your email address below.
The Frank Wrap Skirt is a comfortable, easy-to-wear skirt made from 100% Linen. It features topstitching, belt loops and darts and can be adjusted with the wrap function to perfectly fit the wearer.
Ethically made in Melbourne, Australia
Sage Green. This colour has been especially dyed in a small Melbourne dye house, for Caves Collect
- S-M: Can be adjusted 5cm around waist and bum, best fits (sizes 6-10)
- M-L: Can be adjusted 5cm around waist and bum, best fits (sizes 10-12) Tess is a size 8 and is wearing the s-m,
Midweight 100% Linen Opaque Suiting
Free worldwide shipping
Arrives in a Caves Collect drawstring bag
Orders will be posted next business day
- Warm hand wash separately
- Do not bleach
- Dry flat in shade
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- It is best to measure yourself in your underwear
- Pull the tape measure so it is firm, but not tight
- Bust: Measure around the fullest part of your bust
- Waist: Measure around the smallest part of your waist
- Bum: Measure around the fullest part of your bum and low hip
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for all fit & sizing questions.