Fred Tweed Blazer
or 4 fortnightly payments of AUD $162.50 with afterpay
This is a button front, masculine style, tailored blazer. It features functional welt pockets, peak lapels and buttons at the wrists. This classic blazer is designed to be worn for all occasions from relaxed to formal.
Made in Melbourne, Australia
This blazer has an oversized fit, Mahishee is wearing size 6
Italian heavyweight 100% wool tweed, with a herringbone weave. This fabric is a deadstock fabric. Deadstock fabrics are leftover from large fashion houses, which over-order with mills to lower the cost of their minimums. We use deadstock fabrics as a means of re-purposing materials and diverting them from landfill. The lining is made from Italian 100% viscose twill.
DRY CLEAN ONLY.
Free worldwide shipping
Arrives in a Caves Collect drawstring bag
|size||shoulder width||length||bum||bust circumference||sleeve length||waist|
- It is best to measure yourself in your underwear
- Pull the tape measure so it is firm, but not tight
- Bust: Measure around the fullest part of your bust
- Waist: Measure around the smallest part of your waist
- Bum: Measure around the fullest part of your bum and low hip
Please email us at email@example.com for all fit & sizing questions.