Mirka Stripe Shirt
or 4 fortnightly payments of AUD $60.00 with afterpay
This item is unavailable , if you would like to be notified of when it's back in stock please enter your email address below.
The Mirka Shirt is the perfect summer shirt made from a luxurious dead stock Italian Cotton. It has slim cuffs, which when buttoned, are fitted to the wrist. This shirt features buttons made from recycled river shells and internal french seams.
Ethically made in Melbourne, Australia
Off white with cornflower blue stripes
Fits true to size.
Model 1, Gemma is 179cm and wears a size 10. Model 2, Abuk is 171cm and wears a size 8. Model 3, Juliette is 172cm and wears a size 8.
100% Italian Cotton
Free worldwide shipping
Arrives in a Caves Collect drawstring bag
Orders will be posted next business day
- Gentle warm hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not wring
- Dry flat in shade
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry cleanable
- It is best to measure yourself in your underwear
- Pull the tape measure so it is firm, but not tight
- Bust: Measure around the fullest part of your bust
- Waist: Measure around the smallest part of your waist
- Bum: Measure around the fullest part of your bum and low hip
Please email us at email@example.com for all fit & sizing questions.