Mirka White Cotton Shirt
or 4 fortnightly payments of AUD $60.00 with afterpay
The Mirka White Cotton Shirt is the perfect shirt for all occasions. It has slim cuffs, which when buttoned, are fitted to the wrist. It is also great rolled up for more casual occasions.
This shirt features buttons made from Washibodo Shells and internal french seams. It is long enough to be tucked into mid to high waisted bottoms or wear it untucked over a singlet or skivvy for a more casual look.
Ethically made in Melbourne, Australia
Creamy Off White
Fits true to size.
Model 1, Bade is 179cm and wears a size 8
Mid-weight 80% Cotton 20% Eucalyptus Twill Weave.
Hand washing is appropriate for this shirt, however please note if you wish to retain the fabrics subtle lustre, we recommend dry cleaning. Please eco dry clean where possible!
Free worldwide shipping
Arrives in a Caves Collect drawstring bag
Orders will be posted next business day
- It is best to measure yourself in your underwear
- Pull the tape measure so it is firm, but not tight
- Bust: Measure around the fullest part of your bust
- Waist: Measure around the smallest part of your waist
- Bum: Measure around the fullest part of your bum and low hip
Please email us at email@example.com for all fit & sizing questions.