Adual Blue Stripe Cotton Shirt
The Adual Blue Stripe Cotton Shirt is a flattering summer shirt, which looks great layered or worn alone. It features cuffs, breast pockets and an open lapel collar and is long enough to be tucked into mid-high waist pants/shorts/skirts. Made from a Japanese Cotton Yarn Dyed Broad Cloth and finished with buttons made from re-purposed river shells.
Ethically made in Melbourne, Australia
Relaxed fit. If you are in between sizes or prefer a smaller fit, we recommend sizing down.
Model 1, Miki is 175cm and wears size 8, Model 2, Badé is 179cm and wears a size 8, Model 3, Mia is 181cm and wears size 8, Model 4, Amina is 174cm and wears size 8.
FABRIC & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Gentle warm hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not wring
- Dry flat in shade
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry cleanable
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Orders within Australia are sent via Australia Post, Express Post Service
- International orders are sent via DHL Express International Shipping Go Green Climate Neutral
- Arrives in a Caves Collect drawstring bag
- See all shipping and delivery information here
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Returns are eligible for Exchange or Store Credit
- All 'Almost Gone' purchases are final sale
- See all Returns & Exchange information here
ASK A QUESTION
I loved this shirt and how versatile it is, goes with everything. I had to return due to sizing and am waiting in a size 10
Beautiful cut, and nice light fabric. Did go a size smaller as recommended and that worked out very well.