Fred Black Linen Blazer
The Fred Blazer is a button front, masculine style, tailored blazer made from a heavy-weight Japanese Black Linen Twill. It features functional welt pockets, peak lapels and buttons at the wrists. This classic blazer is designed to be worn for all occasions from relaxed too formal.
Ethically made in Melbourne, Australia
This blazer has an oversized fit.
In order of appearance ; Caroline is wearing a size 8, Halla is 173cm and wears size 6, Mia, is 181cm tall and is wearing size 10, Gemma is 179cm and wears a size 8.
FABRIC & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Gentle cool hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not wring
- Dry flat in shade
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry cleanable
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Orders within Australia are sent via Australia Post, Express Post Service
- International orders are sent via DHL Express International Shipping Go Green Climate Neutral
- Arrives in a Caves Collect drawstring bag
- See all shipping and delivery information here
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Returns are eligible for Exchange or Store Credit
- All 'Almost Gone' purchases are final sale
- See all Returns & Exchange information here
ASK A QUESTION
Love it, love it ! Fitted and neat structure around shoulders. Clean lines
Love this blazer. I was looking for a chic, classic staple to help build my capsule wardrobe and this is perfect. Extremely well made and excellent quality fabric. Only criticism I have is that it is a little long for shorter people such as myself.
I love the design of this blazer. I was reluctant to buy a blazer marketed towards women as I didn't want a feminine tailored cut and I was so thrilled that you created this timeless, fitting, more unisex style.