Jack Organic Black Cotton Singlet
The Jack Singlet is a classic and comfortable easy-to-wear singlet made from delightfully soft premium Japanese 100% Organic Cotton Rib. It is long enough to tuck into mid to high waisted pants.
Ethically made in Melbourne, Australia
This style is designed to fit close to the body. The fine rib knit fabric can accommodate an extra 3cm stretch value across the given bust, waist and hip measurements. This garment fits slightly small, we would recommend sizing up if you're in-between sizes.
Model 1 Bade is 179cm and wears the size 8.
FABRIC & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Gentle warm hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not wring
- Dry flat in shade
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry cleanable
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Orders within Australia are sent via Australia Post, Express Post Service
- International orders are sent via DHL Express International Shipping Go Green Climate Neutral
- Arrives in a Caves Collect drawstring bag
- See all shipping and delivery information here
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Returns are eligible for Exchange or Store Credit
- All 'Almost Gone' purchases are final sale
- See all Returns & Exchange information here
ASK A QUESTION
Our customer care team is here to answer all your questions about fit and sizing.
Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions
Luxurious material, gorgeous cut. I wondered about how well it would tuck in, because I couldn't see myself leaving it untucked.
Accentuates the shoulders in a beautiful way whilst being modest enough for work.
Favorite tank, very flattering cut