Yu Tailored Oat Japanese Linen Pants
The Yu Tailored Pants are a sophisticated take on traditional tailored mens trousers. They are full length and can be worn long or rolled up. They are made from Premium Japanese 100% Linen Twill and feature jet pockets at the front and buttoned vent pockets on the booty.
Wear with the Fred Oat Linen Blazer to create a suit.
Ethically made in Melbourne, Australia
These are fitted through the waist with a relaxed hip and leg. Please see the 'Size Chart' for items measurements.
In order of appearance :
FABRIC & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Orders within Australia are sent via Australia Post, Express Post Service
- International orders are sent via DHL Express International Shipping Go Green Climate Neutral
- Arrives in a Caves Collect drawstring bag
- See all shipping and delivery information here
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Returns are eligible for Exchange or Store Credit
- All 'Almost Gone' purchases are final sale
- See all Returns & Exchange information here
ASK A QUESTION
The pants are really beautiful, they fit well and they’re very flattering.
Like all CC trousers, these are really well made, beautiful and easy to wear.
Love the way the material drapes. Design is classic! The pleats at front are very flattering. I have been complimented every time I wear them.
LOVE: the high waist, the details, and the room for movement in the legs.