Luc Oat Japanese Linen Twill Ciggie Pants
Our new Luc Ciggie Pants are our latest edition of our classic Alice Ciggie Pants, which were the very first tailored pants we developed for Caves. The Alice Ciggie Pants have garnered a cult following and our customers have been asking us to bring them back, so we've listened!
We've spent time re-developing the design of the Alice Ciggie Pants so they are now new and improved with a roomier waist, slightly longer length and added adjustable tabs on the booty so you can find your perfect fit.
The Luc Ciggie Pants now have the same waist dimensions as our well loved Kate Pants.
Pair with our Fred Oat Japanese Linen Twill Blazer for a matching suit.
Ethically made in Melbourne, Australia
The Luc Ciggie Pants are fitted in the waist and relaxed through the hips with a tapered cropped leg.
Bianca wears size 8. Bianca's measurements are as follows: Height - 180cm, Bust - 85cm, Waist - 68cm, Hip - 92cm.
FABRIC & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- DRY CLEAN ONLY
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Orders within Australia are sent via Australia Post, Express Post Service
- International orders are sent via DHL Express International Shipping Go Green Climate Neutral
- Please note customs duties vary from country to country and any payments required are the responsibility of the customer
- See all shipping and delivery information here
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Returns are eligible for Exchange or Store Credit
- All 'Almost Gone' purchases are final sale
- See all Returns & Exchange information here
ASK A QUESTION
I really like the fabric weight of this pant, I’m wearing it in summer but feels like I could wear trans-seasonal
Perfection. Can you please reply to my emails though because my return is at abbotsford lpo awaiting collection. Thanks
I love the brown pinstripe and color combination
Love the fit and look of the Luc Ciggie Pants. They look tailored and with a modern design. The pleats at the front are super flattering. I look for pants that show a little ankle and wear with solovair lace up shoes. Also looks great with a crisp white shirt and Dr Marten boots. Is a true high waist. I hope to see more wool ciggie pants in different colours.