Fred Navy Twill Wool Blazer
The Fred Blazer is a button front, masculine style, tailored blazer. It features functional welt pockets, peak lapels and buttons at the wrists. This classic blazer is designed to be worn for all occasions from relaxed to formal. This Blazer is made from the same fabric as the Yu Tailored Navy Wool Pants and can be worn together as a relaxed suit.
Ethically made in Melbourne, Australia
This blazer has an oversized fit. If you prefer a smaller fit, we recommend going down a size.
In order of appearance ; Miki is 178cm and wears size 8, Sian is 182cm and is wearing size 10, Louise is 176cm and wears a size 10.
FABRIC & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Orders within Australia are sent via Australia Post, Express Post Service
- International orders are sent via DHL Express International Shipping Go Green Climate Neutral
- Arrives in a Caves Collect drawstring bag
- See all shipping and delivery information here
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Returns are eligible for Exchange or Store Credit
- All 'Almost Gone' purchases are final sale
- See all Returns & Exchange information here
ASK A QUESTION
Our customer care team is here to answer all your questions about fit and sizing.
Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions
Love the design, I was looking for something in a natural fibre that I can wear forever and this is perfect
This design is so easy to wear, feels relaxed and smart all at once
It’s a piece I’ll have for a very long time. It’s elegant and timeless - perfect for work but also just over jeans to dress them up.
Such a great blazer. Hangs beautifully, and although it's warm, it's light and you forget you're wearing it. I love the length, the squared shape, and the width of the sleeves, which cater for a knit just as well as a light shirt or bare arms. I bought it to wear with my Kate navy wool pants, but I'll be wearing it with my Lou black pants too. Classic, easy to wear piece.