Yu Tailored Oat Linen Pants
Pre-Orders are expected to ship late early January*
*Please note when placing an order which includes a Pre-order item, the entire order will be shipped together at the Pre-Order delivery date. If you would like to receive your other items separately, please place separate orders.
The Yu Tailored Pants are a sophisticated take on traditional tailored mens trousers. They are full length and can be worn long or rolled up. They are made from Premium Japanese 100% Linen Twill and feature jet pockets at the front and buttoned vent pockets on the booty.
Wear with the Fred Oat Linen Blazer to create a suit.
Ethically made in Melbourne, Australia
They are small at the waist with a relaxed hip and leg.
Model 1, Bade is 179cm and wears a size 8. Model 2, Mia is 181cm and wears a size 9. Model 3 Abuk is 171cm and wears a size 8. Model 4 Tessa is 177cm and wears a size 8. Model 5, Sian is 182cm and wears a size 8.
FABRIC & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Warm hand wash separately
- Do not bleach
- Dry flat in shade
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Orders within Australia are sent via Australia Post, Express Post Service
- International orders are sent via DHL Express International Shipping Go Green Climate Neutral
- Arrives in a Caves Collect drawstring bag
- See all shipping and delivery information here
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Returns are eligible for Exchange or Store Credit
- All 'Almost Gone' purchases are final sale
- See all Returns & Exchange information here
ASK A QUESTION
Makes you feel very chic
i feel like annie hall - it's a great cut!
Perfect straight leg pants can be worn for work or weekend. The linen material is of quality, unlike what I have seen before. Perfect for summer weather.
I love the masculine touch of these pants.