Yu Tailored Olive Japanese Twill Wool Pants - LIMITED EDITION
The Yu Tailored Pants are a sophisticated take on traditional tailored mens trousers. They are full length and look great worn long or rolled up. They feature jet pockets at the front and functional buttoned vent pockets on the booty.
Made from premium, hardwearing lightweight Japanese 100% Wool Twill that we have carefully chosen for its luxurious hand on the skin, and durable characteristics. Light enough to be worn in mild to warm weather, it is a great year round staple.
Ethically handcrafted in Melbourne, Australia by people working in safe conditions and being paid a fair and living wage in accordance with Australian labour law.
These are fitted through the waist with a relaxed hip and leg. Please see the 'Size Chart' for items measurements.
In order of appearance:
Bianca wears size 9. Bianca's measurements are as follows : Height - 180cm, Waist - 68cm, Hip - 92cm.
FABRIC & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Gentle cool hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not wring
- Dry flat in shade
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry cleanable
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Orders within Australia are sent via Australia Post, Express Post Service
- International orders are sent via DHL Express International Shipping Go Green Climate Neutral
- Arrives in a Caves Collect drawstring bag
- See all shipping and delivery information here
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Returns are eligible for Exchange or Store Credit
- All 'Almost Gone' purchases are final sale
- See all Returns & Exchange information here
ASK A QUESTION
Like all CC trousers, these are really well made, beautiful and easy to wear.
Love the way the material drapes. Design is classic! The pleats at front are very flattering. I have been complimented every time I wear them.
LOVE: the high waist, the details, and the room for movement in the legs.
I already own a pair of these in the oat linen variation and it's still as comfy as ever! I love the silhouette it gives me.