Cathy Organic Cream Cotton T
The Cathy T is a flattering, slim fitting T made from a supremely soft Japanese Organic Cotton Rib. It has a longer sleeve for an elegant look and is long enough to tuck into mid-high waisted pants/shorts/skirts.
Ethically made in Melbourne, Australia
This is a fine rib knit fabric designed have a slim fit to the body. It can accommodate an extra 3cm stretch value across the given bust, waist and hip measurements. This garment fits true to size, we would recommend your regular sizing.
In order of appearance:
Lexi wears a size 6. Lexi's measurements are as follows: Height 172cm, Bust - 76cm, Waist 64cm - Hip 89cm.
Chiara wears size 8. Chiara's measurements are as follows: Height - 179cm, Bust - 82cm, Waist - 65cm, Hip - 90cm.
Sian wears size 8. Sian's measurements are as follows: Height - 182cm, Bust - 84cm, Waist - 64cm, Hip - 92cm
Badé wears size 8. Badé's measurements are as follows: Height - 179cm, Bust - 86cm, Waist - 61cm, Hip - 95cm.
FABRIC & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Gentle warm hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not wring
- Dry flat in shade
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry cleanable
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Orders within Australia are sent via Australia Post, Express Post Service
- International orders are sent via DHL Express International Shipping Go Green Climate Neutral
- Please note customs duties vary from country to country and any payments required are the responsibility of the customer
- See all shipping and delivery information here
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Returns are eligible for Exchange or Store Credit
- All 'Almost Gone' purchases are final sale
- See all Returns & Exchange information here
ASK A QUESTION
I love the design of these pants
Beautiful fabric and well cut
The design is fab. A bit of length in the arm and the actual fabric is just so soft and wonderful. Fits perfect and is insanely comfortable
This shirt is perfect for high waisted pants. Keeps its shape and has not shrunk in the wash! Only down size is that the sizing is very confusing and if you have a chest, I would suggest going up a size.