Ada Oat Linen Shorts
The Ada Shorts are a high waist, flattering, masculine tailored shorts, made from a beautiful mid-weight linen. They feature belt loops, a cuffed hem and functional jet pockets. The Ada Shorts are fitted through the waist and relaxed through the hips and leg.
Wear with the Fred Oat Linen Blazer to create a suit.
Ethically made in Melbourne, Australia
Fit true to size. These shorts are slightly fitted at the waistband and relaxed through the hips and legs.
In order of appearance, Mia, is 181cm tall and wears a size 8. Tessa is 177cm and wears a size 8. Zeïna is 163cm and wears a size 10. Badé is 179cm and wears a size 8. Adual is 181cm and wears a size 8. Caroline wears a size 6.
FABRIC & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Warm hand wash separately
- Do not bleach
- Dry flat in shade
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Orders within Australia are sent via Australia Post, Express Post Service
- International orders are sent via DHL Express International Shipping Go Green Climate Neutral
- Arrives in a Caves Collect drawstring bag
- See all shipping and delivery information here
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Returns are eligible for Exchange or Store Credit
- All 'Almost Gone' purchases are final sale
- See all Returns & Exchange information here
ASK A QUESTION
These are a nice length for a short, not too short, but also not too long. They are masculine, but look feminine when worn on a female body. They almost look like a skirt because of the wide pant legs. They can be dressed up to look very classy. Overall, very satisfied with the quality and design.
Fits like a dream and goes with anything.
Well tailored, high waisted and relaxed through the legs. Can dress it up or down and the length is super flattering.
Second pair of these shorts. My favorite everyday for summer!