Ines Navy Linen Pants
The Ines Pants are a flattering high waist style pant, made from a premium mid-weight Japanese Linen. They are fitting through the waist, more relaxed through the hips and have a wide leg with a cuff. The Ines Pants feature darts and a jet pocket at the back and belt loops with topstitching.
Ethically made in Melbourne, Australia
Fits true to size.
Mia and Adual are both 181cm and both wearing a size 8.
FABRIC & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Warm hand wash separately
- Do not bleach
- Dry flat in shade
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Orders within Australia are sent via Australia Post, Express Post Service
- International orders are sent via DHL Express International Shipping Go Green Climate Neutral
- Arrives in a Caves Collect drawstring bag
- See all shipping and delivery information here
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Returns are eligible for Exchange or Store Credit
- All 'Almost Gone' purchases are final sale
- See all Returns & Exchange information here
ASK A QUESTION
I love this style, it’s easy to dress up or down, the wool has a tiny bit of stretch making them extra comfortable, and the cut accentuates the waist
I love it, and have to stop myself from wearing it everyday. It keeps me warm while being light and not too heavy!
My mum told me to get a pair of nice wool pants and she was not wrong. The fabric is gorgeous - so soft, warm yet breathable, and not fussy at all! They fit as if they were made to measure (I have quite short legs so generally always have to get pants taken up but the cropped style is a perfect (full) length for me). The style is extremely versatile, I wear them pretty much everywhere except the beach. LOVE THESE PANTS
A good high waisted classic design and fit.