Mirka Classic Stripe Cotton Shirt
The Mirka Shirt is the perfect summer shirt made from a luxurious dead stock Italian Cotton. It has slim cuffs, which when buttoned, are fitted to the wrist. This shirt features buttons made from recycled river shells and internal french seams.
Ethically made in Melbourne, Australia
Fits true to size.
In order or appearance:
Badé wears size 8. Badé's measurements are as follows: Height - 179cm, Waist - 61 cm, Hip - 95 cm.
Lexi wears a size 8. Lexi's measurements are as follows: Height 172cm, Bust - 76cm, Waist 64cm - Hip 89cm.
Juliette wears a size 8.
Juliette's measurements are as follows: Height - 171cm, Bust - 80cm, Waist - 62cm, Hip - 91cm.
FABRIC & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Gentle warm hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not wring
- Dry flat in shade
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry cleanable
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Orders within Australia are sent via Australia Post, Express Post Service
- International orders are sent via DHL Express International Shipping Go Green Climate Neutral
- Please note customs duties vary from country to country and any payments required are the responsibility of the customer
- See all shipping and delivery information here
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Returns are eligible for Exchange or Store Credit
- All 'Almost Gone' purchases are final sale
- See all Returns & Exchange information here
ASK A QUESTION
It's beautiful and well-made.
Super classic, can be dressed up or down, and the nicest softest thing to have on your skin.
This is a classic women’s shirt. The design is simple and clean.
Loved it but a bit big