Kate Grey Herringbone Japanese Wool Pants - LIMITED EDITION
This is a limited edition run of our Kate Pants cut in a beautiful Japanese 100% Wool.
The Kate Pants are based on our classic Yu Tailored Pants. They have a slightly slimmer leg and a more relaxed waistband than the Yu Pants and have just a single front tuck. The waistband has two adjustable tabs at the back to help you find your perfect fit. They feature an extra long hem, perfect for rolling up to a cuff or tailoring to a longer length if needed.
Ethically handcrafted in Melbourne, Australia
Premium mid-weight Japanese 100% wool fabric
Fits true to size. The Kate Pants have a more relaxed fit through the waist than our other styles.
In order of appearance:
Miki wears size 8. Miki's measurements are as follows: Height - 175cm, Waist - 68cm, Hip - 91cm.
Chiara wears size 6. Chiara's measurements are as follows: Height - 179cm, Bust - 82cm, Waist - 64cm, Hip - 90cm.
FABRIC & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Gentle cool hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not wring
- Dry flat in shade
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Orders within Australia are sent via Australia Post, Express Post Service
- International orders are sent via DHL Express International Shipping Go Green Climate Neutral
- Please note customs duties vary from country to country and any payments required are the responsibility of the customer
- See all shipping and delivery information here
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Returns are eligible for Exchange or Store Credit
- All 'Almost Gone' purchases are final sale
- See all Returns & Exchange information here
ASK A QUESTION
I love everything about the pants: the fabric, colour, style, fit and button. I am very fussy about pants, so glad to find a pair that ticks all my boxes!
So glad I found a style of pants that fits my body type and lifestyle.
Comfy, options for it to be both casual and professional
They are extremely comfortable but also stylish. I love the Katharine Hepburn vibe to them.