Yu Tailored Oat Linen Pants
The Yu Tailored Pants are a sophisticated take on traditional tailored mens trousers. They are full length and can be worn long or rolled up. They are made from Premium Japanese 100% Linen Twill and feature jet pockets at the front and buttoned vent pockets on the booty.
Wear with the Fred Oat Linen Blazer to create a suit.
Ethically made in Melbourne, Australia
They are small at the waist with a relaxed hip and leg.
In order of appearance : Badé is 179cm and wears a size 8, Mia is 181cm and wears a size 9, Miki is 175cm and wears size 8, Abuk is 171cm and wears a size 8, Tessa is 177cm and wears a size 8, Sian is 182cm and wears a size 8.
FABRIC & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Warm hand wash separately
- Do not bleach
- Dry flat in shade
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Orders within Australia are sent via Australia Post, Express Post Service
- International orders are sent via DHL Express International Shipping Go Green Climate Neutral
- Arrives in a Caves Collect drawstring bag
- See all shipping and delivery information here
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Returns are eligible for Exchange or Store Credit
- All 'Almost Gone' purchases are final sale
- See all Returns & Exchange information here
ASK A QUESTION
Our customer care team is here to answer all your questions about fit and sizing.
Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions
Great length of pant and cut
I love the design on the body, however the waist comes in much too small - I've had to reposition the button.
Chic and comfortable, can be dressed up or down to suit almost any occasion. A very versatile addition to my summer capsule wardrobe.
Love the cut and fit of these pants, my second pair from Caves Collect. They are such a flattering cut and the wool is a gorgeous fabric.