Jack Organic Cream Cotton Singlet
The Jack Singlet is a classic and comfortable easy-to-wear singlet made from delightfully soft premium Japanese 100% Organic Cotton Rib. It is long enough to tuck into mid to high waisted pants.
Ethically made in Melbourne, Australia
Fits slightly small. If you’re in-between sizes, we recommend choosing the size up.
Model 1 Bade is 179cm and wears the size 8. Model 4, Sian is 182cm and wears a size 8.
FABRIC & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Gentle warm hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not wring
- Dry flat in shade
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry cleanable
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Orders within Australia are sent via Australia Post, Express Post Service
- International orders are sent via DHL Express International Shipping Go Green Climate Neutral
- Arrives in a Caves Collect drawstring bag
- See all shipping and delivery information here
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Returns are eligible for Exchange or Store Credit
- All 'Almost Gone' purchases are final sale
- See all Returns & Exchange information here
ASK A QUESTION
Our customer care team is here to answer all your questions about fit and sizing.
Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions
Luxurious material, gorgeous cut. I wondered about how well it would tuck in, because I couldn't see myself leaving it untucked.
Accentuates the shoulders in a beautiful way whilst being modest enough for work.
Favorite tank, very flattering cut