Ines Black Wool Pants
The Ines Pants are a flattering high waist pant, fitted through the waist and hips falling to a cropped wide leg. They have darts and a jet pocket at the back, feature belt loops with topstitching and a cuffed hem.
Ethically made in Melbourne, Australia
Fits true to size.
Model 1, Mia is 181cm and wears a size 8. Model 2, Rachel is 178cm and is wearing size 8.
FABRIC & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Gentle cool hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not wring
- Dry flat in shade
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry cleanable
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Orders within Australia are sent via Australia Post, Express Post Service
- International orders are sent via DHL Express International Shipping Go Green Climate Neutral
- Arrives in a Caves Collect drawstring bag
- See all shipping and delivery information here
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Returns are eligible for Exchange or Store Credit
- All 'Almost Gone' purchases are final sale
- See all Returns & Exchange information here
ASK A QUESTION
I love it, and have to stop myself from wearing it everyday. It keeps me warm while being light and not too heavy!
My mum told me to get a pair of nice wool pants and she was not wrong. The fabric is gorgeous - so soft, warm yet breathable, and not fussy at all! They fit as if they were made to measure (I have quite short legs so generally always have to get pants taken up but the cropped style is a perfect (full) length for me). The style is extremely versatile, I wear them pretty much everywhere except the beach. LOVE THESE PANTS
A good high waisted classic design and fit.
I love it, keen to wear when I get it back from the tailors.