Fred Oat Linen Japanese Blazer
The Fred Blazer is a button front, masculine style, tailored blazer made from a heavy-weight Japanese Linen. It features functional welt pockets, peak lapels and buttons at the wrists. This classic blazer is designed to be worn for all occasions from relaxed to formal.
Ethically made in Melbourne, Australia
This blazer has an oversized fit. If you prefer a smaller fit, we recommend going down a size.
In order of appearance:
Badé wears size 8. Badé's measurements are as follows: Height - 179cm, Bust - 86cm, Waist - 61cm, Hip - 95cm.
Halla wears size 6. Halla's measurements are as follows: Height - 173cm, Bust - 85cm, Waist - 61cm, Hip - 88cm.
Miki wears size S. Miki's measurements are as follows: Height - 178cm, Bust - 84cm, Waist - 68cm, Hip - 91cm.
FABRIC & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Orders within Australia are sent via Australia Post, Express Post Service
- International orders are sent via DHL Express International Shipping Go Green Climate Neutral
- Please note customs duties vary from country to country and any payments required are the responsibility of the customer
- See all shipping and delivery information here
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Returns are eligible for Exchange or Store Credit
- All 'Almost Gone' purchases are final sale
- See all Returns & Exchange information here
ASK A QUESTION
It’s a perfectly cut blazer in a high quality fabric. There’s nothing superfluous about the design.
This is a staple wardrobe piece that I will wear until the end of time.
Loved it as soon as I tried it on
Lovely high quality fabric, timeless, clean cut, can dress it up or down, beautiful staple garment.